Friday, April 11, 2014

Zeelia: An Index

On Saturday, January 11, 2014, Zeelia debuted here on my blog. I had just discovered the Weekend Writing Warriors, a group of authors who post 8-sentence excerpts of their work online every week. It sounded like a cool idea and I thought that I would give it a shot. I wrote-out my first eight sentences. The second set quickly followed. A third. Before I knew it, I had written eight installments one after the other in one fell swoop, so I started posting them as an ongoing weekly eight-sentence serial.

Here are links to all the Episodes, so far...


Series One: Episodes 1 to 20
One    Two    Three    Four    Five    Six    Seven    Eight    Nine    Ten    Eleven    Twelve  Thirteen  Fourteen  Fifteen  Sixteen  Seventeen  Eighteen  Nineteen Twenty



Series Two: Coming Soon!
21    22    23  ...

Or try a Label Search to read all the posts in order back to the beginning

Zeelia's Data-Node
An Introduction    An Index

The Weekend Writing Warriors site sponsors a round of 8-sentence excerpts every weekend. Zeelia (1) was my first 8-sentence except and has become a regular weekly feature here at my blog. There is a new Linky-list at Weekend Writing Warriors for everyone participating in the blog-hop each weekend. Be sure to check out some of the other writers!

No comments:

Post a Comment