Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Prompts, Challenges and the Like

Here are a few links to various writing prompts and challenges. I plan on sticking with Friday Flash Fiction  as well as the Weekend Writing Warriors (every Saturday) for the foreseeable future as both are a lot of fun and they've got me writing along nicely. I recently tried out the Trifecta Writing Challenge and might do it again. The first time I tried to use The Writing Reader's prompt, I wrote a story that has now been sent off to another venue, so yeah, I might just try that one out again fairly soon. Especially if the story gets accepted. If you know of any other prompts or challenges that you think I ought to know about, try out, or consider adding to this list, please feel free to let me know in the comments. Thanks!

I'm also tinkering around with my own set of writing prompts. More on that later.



Last Updated: July 30, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment